Monday, October 22, 2012

Recent Tipper Review on Yelp


Vancouver, BC
4.0 star rating
10/20/2012 1 Check-in Here
Tipper started off great. The Sever greeted me by offering a place to park bicycle inside the restaurant. I was seated at window table which I enjoy. Tipper had a large menu. I had the beef burger with Cajun spices, jalapenos and mayo. Very tasty served with a cup of Chile for $12 bucks. Coffee was good and they offer refills. View out the window included the largest Golden Arches Sign in Town and its buzy parking area to the left and Days Inn with all the charm of a Funeral Parlor to the right. Read the Vancouver Sun while waiting for my food. The server was chatty in a pleasant and noticed my blood donor sticker on my shirt told about her recent donor experience.  The Chile was very hardy but mild really a meal it's self if you like it hot there as a bottle of mango hot sauce standing by at the table. Kitchen look clean and organized and they have a neat room if the back for events. Overall I really enjoyed my visit even though I either missed or was stood up by my lunch guests although the Tipper is a little off the beaten path for it was worth the effort to find it.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog! I truly love how it's easy on my eyes as well as the info are well written. I am wondering how I may be notified whenever a new post has been made.

    Best Review Website

    ReplyDelete